Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Sufferings : The Story So Far : Chapter 10

Needle count : 5 .Yes I'm counting the stabs separately. Its only fair. Oh wait, I wasn't done for the day. We had to meet the doctor that very night after getting the CT report. Blood report would be out only next morning. That means I'd have to see his ugly face again. We took the report to him and he kept looking at it and finally confirmed that I had an infection. I don't know where he drew that conclusion from. I too had a look at the reports. I guess anyone could have made that conclusion. There were cloud-like stuff all over my ribs in the X-Ray and the CT scan looked pretty much the same except that it was in colour. But for six thousand bucks, he better tell us something. And he did. "Come back tomorrow with the blood report". The day had ended with me still intact. With the exception of 5 holes on my arms.

4 comments:

balak said...

rocking mams...:)

imtp said...

dude all doctors are adopted kids by default.. thats why they hate everyone else who're brought up their own parents.. :P

Ganesh said...

brilliantly put.. :D

Ganga Bharani (GB) said...

funny, nice and engaging :)